Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about pre-planning a funeral and grief support, as well as the traditional funeral and cremation services that we have to offer. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at anytime, we are available by phone @ 709- 227-7100 or 709-227-5352 , or drop by the office in person. We are always here to help.
In the light of the recent COVID-19 we will implement the following practices and procedures:
- Post signage throughout the building to avoid hand shaking and close personal contact..
- Post signage advising of proper hand washing. -Implement a regular disinfecting of our public spaces.
- Due to the Public Health Emergency declared by the NL Government on March 23, 2020 we are implementing that families hold private family visitations and services with a maximum of 10 people
Staggered visitation and funeral service times will be implemented to control these numbers at our Funeral Home.
We will do all we can to accommodate even the largest family, even if we have to do it over a long period of time during the day.
-We are recommending that people pay their respects by phone call or by visiting our online website and sending a message of condolence and avoid visiting the Funeral Home.
- We are recommending that family members that are experiencing flu like symptoms to avoid visiting the funeral home.
- We are recommending that families not bring food or beverages to the funeral home.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update our site as necessary.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns .
.709-227-7100 or our house 709-227-5352
Jeanette & Frank Coombs
To order Flowers call
Jennifers Flowers & Gift
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Thursday, February 13, 2020
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Sunday, January 12, 2020
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Saturday, November 30, 2019
TO ORDER FLOWERS CALL